Sunday, June 14, 2009

Low blog motivation

I should blog. I have stuff to say. Stuff about:
1) The ESO's last concert of the season and guest violinist James Ehnes (Friday night);
2) The new Star Trek movie, which Andrew and I went to see last night (Saturday night);
3) Taking Andrew to the airport this morning (Sunday) so he could head off to New York, New York for a conference (this is the second time in 3 days I've had to get up at 5:30 a.m. to take someone to the airport);
4) The bread baking in my oven (real, yeast containing bread);
5) etc, etc.

But at the moment my motivation is about zilch. Hence why I watched the entire Buccaneers series this morning (after returning from EIA at 7:30--it's about 5 hours long) and haven't finished my directed study proposal or gotten much done in the way of editing or practiced my French.

Ugh. Sometimes having not enough to do is worse than having too much to do.

Ciao,

Andrea

No comments: