Monday, November 17, 2008

I can see clearly now, the mound of homework is almost gone

Well, my first semester of library school is almost over. Throughout today and tomorrow four assignments will be handed in, leaving one group presentation, two medium sized assignments and a final exam. In the back of my brain a little voice keeps telling me that there's still a lot to go, but psychologically, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Two of the remaining assignments aren't due until December, and maybe I'm in denial for the rest, but it sure feels good. I'll still be working for most of my time tonight (until 9pm, when Chuck is on) but later this week I think I might be able to put in a little extra time on my mini-NaNoWriMo project, since I didn't get too much done on it this week.

Nothing else of much import to note at present, but we'll be hosting a guest this coming weekend (my sister-in-law, Margaret) and I'm hoping I might get a chance to shop for new Merrel boots and a jacket (since snow is once again threatening the city).

Ciao,

Andrea

No comments: